Near 80% of the electrical work required at home can be done by a properly trained home owner or by an experienced handyman. For the other 20% you will need a licensed electrician. We can install any electrical appliance or fixture you purchase at the hardware store and troubleshoot flickering or non-functioning lights, electric plugs, ceiling fans, electric heaters, electric stoves (or gas stoves with electronic ignition). At Smartupmyhome we take pride for our problem solving skills and creativity in the home automation and handyman services we provide to make your home more enjoyable.
Showcase # 1
Dimmers provide you with the ability to lower the intensity of your lights. When purchasing one, take into consideration the number of lights (total watts) and whether the lights are incandescent of LEDs.
Showcase # 2
A flickering light can be caused by serveral things: defective switch, loose connection, incorrect wiring, loose bulb. Make sure to turn the power off at the breaker box before accessing the wiring.
Showcase # 3
Ceiling fans can fail for the reasons a light bulb flickers plus due to defective remote (or remote receiver), and discharged batteries. Again, make sure to turn the power off at the breaker box before disassembly.
Showcase # 4
We install light fixtures, chandeliers, flood lights, ceilling fans, dimmers, 3-way electric switches, dish and clothes washers connections, hard wired smoke detectors, Ring doorbells, Emergency Sirens, and more.