top of page


Near 80% of the plumbing work required at home can be done by a properly trained home owner or by an experienced handyman. For the other 20% you will need a licensed plumber. We install faucets, waste disposals, dishwashers, replace toilet tank seals, toilet wax rings, toilet flush valves. We also retrieve diagnostics codes on your water heater, dishwasher, icemaker, refrigerator and repair leaking toilets, leaking sink drain pipes, clogged AC drain pipes, gas water heater's thermopile and expansion tanks. We can also inspect the sewer line with a camera to detect sewer line clogs and install water leak alarms anywhere you need. At Smartupmyhome we take pride for our problem solving skills and creativity in the home automation and handyman services we provide to make your home more enjoyable.

bottom of page